Friday, January 30

What a kid. . .

Peter playing Pool on the wii:

"How many times do I have to tell you to GO IN THE HOLE!?"


Peter commenting on me using the restroom:
"Did you just go potty?"
"Yes, I did"
"Oh. . .I thought it was Tim"
"Excuse ME?"
"Oh, I'm sorry, I mean DADDY"
"That's right. . .you are his son, so you call him 'Daddy', not Tim."
"But YOU can call him Tim"
"I like to call him 'Honey'"
"Yea, but you usually call him 'Tim'"

. . .ouch. I think I'll be working on my cute 'pet names' for Tim this week! :0)


Peter at the Hardware Store, down the piping isle:
"Wow. . .looks at all of these pipes! They are incredible! (later)
Look at this one, Mommy. . . it's super huge!!!"

1 comments:

DrMommy said...

I think all kids do this -- we've caught Emma trying to call me "Wifey" and Steve "Hubby" before...

Umm, NO. That's Mommy & Daddy, please!!