Saturday, January 24

25 Random Things About Me

I saw this on Facebook as a fun note to fill out about yourself and thought it would be fun to post it here, too!


1. I became a believer at the young age of 6.
2. I have been playing piano since I was 4, but didn't start lessons until 7.
3. I have been married to the love of my life, Tim, for almost 7 years.
4. Tim and I dated for 4 years, so we've been 'together' for almost 11 years.
5. Tim and I actually went to the same high school, but he graduated before my freshman year.
6. I almost got a grand piano rather than a ring for my engagement.
7. I have been writing and producing music for 5 years now.
8. I prefer Caribou over Starbucks
9. I have a hard time saying 'no' to anyone/anything
10. One of my best friends died last Summer.
11. I worry way too much!
12. I never leave my house without lipstick or earings.
13. I am very vain.
14. I am in 3 different Bible Studies.
15. The only lifesaver flavor I like is cherry.
16. I now like nuts. (my taste's changed after kids)
17. I have no regrets. . I firmly believe that everything that has/will happen in my life has a reason and a purpose, by God, whether to mold me or to break me.
18. My best friend is also married to my husband's best friend.
19. I love knitting
20. I love cross-stitching
21. I love card making
22. I wish I loved scrap-booking, but see it more as a chore.
23. I love to wash, but not dry, dishes.
24. I pray a lot.
25. I wish I read the Bible as much as I pray.

1 comments:

Sarah said...

Letting dishes air dry is more sanitary anyway. :-)