Friday, January 2

December 21st

Tonight I had my last Christmas Concert, with my band Glorious Ruins.
The concert went beautifully and the audience seemed to really enjoy it. We had a love offering at the conclusion of the concert and we were able to make enough to begin our next project, a full Christmas C.D. We will being recording this Spring and will have it ready to sell by this Fall.
Peter sat during the entire program and tried to sign with the signer, sang the songs he knew and even 'air-drummed' with our drummer. After the concert, Peter came up on stage and gave me a kiss on m cheek and said "Wow, Mommy, you did a good job singing!" Then, our drummer let Peter play on his drum set as loud as he wanted. Peter thought he had landed on a cloud!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol,so nice

Anonymous said...

I will pass on your article introduced to my other friends, because really good!