Tuesday, April 29

Belly Blues. . .

Tonight, the boys and I went to my sisters apartment for dinner and later, some of her girlfriends were going to come over and visit. One of Caralee's girlfriends (Sami) is very pregnant with her first baby, and her husband (Josh) is Peter's hero. He LOVES his Josh. Well, ever since we started introducing the fact that Josh and Sami are going to have a baby, Peter has been a little uneasy about the whole notion. So, this evening, Sami asked Peter who was inside her belly, and Peter simply replied, "I don't know . . .I don't want to talk about it." Caralee thought she would throw him a loop and said, "Peter, what's in MY belly?" Without hesitation, Peter replied "Poop." I have NO idea what gave him that idea, but it was, I admit, kind of funny!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute! I love a blog.... -Erika G.